Avon Sales

Thursday, September 1, 2011

Thursday Dinner and More

I have to take my son to the eye doctor today bc he is complaining his glasses are too blurry to see through. I figured while I'm over there I will stop at Walmart and pick up a few things that are cheaper than buying it here in my small town. So that got me to thinking what do I really want for dinner tonight. I think Breakfast for Dinner sounds really good.We will have Fried Potatoes, Fried Eggs, Sausage, Ham and Grits.

Fried Potatoes

6-8 Red Potatoes thinly sliced
2 Slices of Bacon, chopped
1 Onion thinly sliced or chopped
2 Tbls Olive Oil
In a skillet heat your oil add your bacon and cook til slightly crisp, layer your potatoes in skillet and top with onions. Cover and let cook on Med for 10 mins then flip potatoes and cook for another 10 mins or until potatoes are golden brown.



No comments:

Post a Comment