Avon Sales

Friday, September 2, 2011

Friday

Today I got up and went to work at the furniture store and did filing all day. So not fun and very boring. Lol Then I came home and cleaned house and washed 2 loads of clothes before the kid I watch got here. When he fell asleep I started dinner. My son does not like seafood of any kind so tonights dinner is a lot. I cooked Parmesan Tilapia (recipe follows), Chicken Nuggets, French Fries, Fried Okra and a very yummy newly made sauce served over pasta. (recipe follows)

Parmesan Tilapia

6 pcs. Tilapia
1/4 cup mayo
1/8 cup lemon juice
4 dashes hot sauce (I use chili garlic)
salt
pepper
garlic salt
1/2 cup parmesan
1 tsp horseradish *optional*

Preheat Broiler on Low. Layer Tilapia on broiler pan. In a bowl mix rest of ingredients together and spread on Tilapia. Place fish in oven on the 2nd to lowest level and let cook about 10-15 mins or til flaky. Top should be golden brown.

Pasta Sauce

1/4 cup lemon juice
4 dashes hot sauce (i used chili garlic)
salt
pepper
garlic salt
1/4 cup parmesan

Mix all ingredients together and pour over your fav pasta.

Note: I took spaghetti noodles and put about 4 tbs of butter and stirred til melted then poured the sauce over the noodles. I was surprised at how good it was!


No comments:

Post a Comment