Avon Sales

Wednesday, September 14, 2011

Crazy Morning

My morning started off with no water. Hopefully all my pump needs is to be primed but until we can get someone out here then we are living on gallons of water for our needs. So anyways kids are doing there school work and arguing amongst one another. Yep its one of those kind of days. I made an awesome dinner last night. Crawfish Pasta!!!! I meant to give this recipe to a friend the other day when I was in MS but I was too busy playing with the baby and I forgot. So I will post it here and give her the link.

Crawfish Pasta

1 tbs olive oil
2 celery sticks diced
1/2 bell pepper diced
2 green onions chopped
1 lb crawfish tails (not in season so buy the frozen tails)
salt
pepper
garlic
1 Jar Vodka Sauce
1 Jar alfredo sauce
16 oz Bowtie Pasta

In a skillet heat your oil and add your veggies and saute for 4 mins on med heat. In a pot cook your pasta as directed. Add your crawfish and seasonings to the veggies and stir. Then add your sauces bring to a boil and then simmer while your pasta cooks. Drain pasta and out back in pot and pour crawfish sauce over and mix well. Serve. Goes great with any kind of crusty bread.

No comments:

Post a Comment