Avon Sales

Monday, September 19, 2011

Monday Dinner

Tonights dinner is a fav around here. Everyone loves it except my son. If you cant tell he is rather picky. We are having Chicken Enchiladas! I came up with this recipe when I went to my best friends house for her bday party and we had mexican food and margaritas. Her sister had made chicken enchiladas and I loved the way they were but I added a few touches to make them mine. Lol So everyone will have yummy chicken enchiladas while my son eats cheese quesadillas. 

Slow Cooked Chicken for Enchiladas
or you can use this over rice or mashed potatoes

1 lb chicken breast or tenders
2 tbs diced jalepenos
2 tbs minced garlic
4 dashes chili garlic hot sauce
1 1/2 cup chicken broth
salt
pepper
garlic salt
greek seasoning
4 oz cream cheese
tortillas
shredded cheese
chives

In a crock pot add everything except the cream cheese, tortillas, shredded cheese and chives and let slow cook on low 6-8 hours or on high 4-5 hours. When done, shred chicken with a fork inside crock pot. If still too liquidy drain some of the juice. Add cream cheese and stir til its melted into the chicken and mixed well. Preheat oven to 375 and layer chicken onto tortilla and fold. Place on baking sheet and top with shredded cheese and chives. Bake for 20 mins. Serve with your fav mexican sides or serve alone.

No comments:

Post a Comment