Avon Sales

Monday, September 26, 2011

Last Nights Dinner

Sundays as we all know are my lazy days. So I took a bunch of chicken breast tenders and threw them in the crock pot with a whole carton of chicken broth, salt, pepper, garlic and zataran seasoning. I let that cook on high for about 5 hours. I removed the chicken to cool. And in a bowl, I mixed 2 cups of flour, 1 tbs baking powder, 1 1/4 tsp salt and 1 cup +2 tbs of milk. I let it rest for 10 mins then rolled it out on a flour surface, adding extra flour as needed, cut into long strips and then cut the strips into squares and placed in hot crock pot. I let them cook on low for about 30 mins and then cut up my chicken and added it back to pot. Let it cook maybe 10mins to heat the chicken back up and then served in bowls. This is my lazy version of chicken and dumplings. Lol

No comments:

Post a Comment