Avon Sales

Tuesday, August 30, 2011

Tuesday Dinner and More

Today started off kind of rocky. Kids woke in bad moods and didnt want to do school today but we finally got going and were still able to finish all of todays work. I havent been feeling well so I havent been able to really blog. Hopefully I can get in with a doc soon and figure out what is wrong with me. This past weekend was wonderful but very exhausting. I left work and headed to MS which is about a 2 hour drive for me with 4 kids to pick up my best friend and her 6 week old baby! Then we drove home, so yes I was in a car with 4 kids for 4 hours. Im impressed to say they were actually pretty good the whole trip. So I spent the weekend loving on the baby and babysitting. Then yesterday I spent the day pretty much in bed bc I was so nauseated, still that way today but I gotta babysit this afternoon so nappy for me.  Anyways on to whats for dinner. 

Oh for lunch I cooked all my chicken for the day and made buffalo chicken pizza so I will give that recipe first then tonights dinner is chicken alfredo! 

Buffalo Chicken Pizza
Pizza Dough
Cut up cooked Chicken (2 breasts)
Buffalo Sauce
Ranch Dressing
Shredded Mozzarella
Provolone Cheese

Heat oven to 425. Spread your dough out on a pizza pan.  Mix your sauce and dressing together and spread on dough. Top with shredded cheese then chicken then more shredded cheese and layer provolone on top. Pop in oven for about 15 mins or til done. Very yummy!

Chicken Alfredo

4 Chicken Breasts cooked and cut up (season the way you like)
2 Jars of Alfredo Sauce
3 Tblsp Basil Pesto
8 oz Fettucine Noodles

In a pan combine your chicken, sauce and pesto. Bring to a boil then let simmer. In a pot cook your noodles as directed. Drain combine chicken and sauce to noodles mix and serve.

I also make a homemade alfredo too that you can use instead of jar alfredo.

2 tbs butter
2 tbs flour or more if needed
1 1/2 cup milk or half and half
3/4 cup parmesean and romano cheese
salt and pepper to taste

In a sauce pan melt butter and add 1tbs garlic. Stir in flour and make a roux. Stir in milk, cook and stir over med heat until thickened and bubbly. Over low heat add in cheese and stir til melted.

No comments:

Post a Comment