Avon Sales

Sunday, August 14, 2011

Its Sunday

Its Sunday and tomorrow starts the new week and we also start homeschooling here in the Stinson House. I am a little skeptical when it comes to my son who really does not like school. I am really hoping with all the new cool stuff I bought from Books A Million that I will be able to keep him interested this year. My girls are really looking forward to staying home this year and being schooled by mom. Im not sure they will still think that in a few weeks tho. I do plan on taking them on a few fun filled field trips this year. We will definitely be going and seeing the Blue Angels Homecoming Show! Im also thinking of finding a few museums and artsy things to do. I'm really hoping I can make this a good year for them and me!

No comments:

Post a Comment