Avon Sales

Tuesday, August 16, 2011

The First Day of Homeschooling

Well this morning got off to a rocky start, my son had an attitude about starting school and didnt want to listen to me about the rules and how things were gonna be different from last year. And I have learned that when my youngest doesnt like something she will just sit there and cry. This is my first year homeschooling her and her teachers before always told me that she would do this. I am now a believer. LOL But after we got that problem settled and my son to understand things become much better and I only had to do 1 time out and I didnt have to ductape any of the kids mouths. So yay for day 1. Hopefully tomorrow will be an even better day.

Also tomorrow is the LAST DAY for Avon Campaign 18 so get your orders in now. www.youravon.com/jessicastinson 

No comments:

Post a Comment