Avon Sales

Thursday, August 25, 2011

Testing and Dinner

Today we completed our tests in homeschool. I was very proud of my kids! On each test we took no one missed more than 1. For my son that is a HUGE achievement bc he really struggles with spelling and he only missed one word out of 10. And it also lets me know we are on the right path in our studies this year. So yes this makes me very proud!

Now on to dinner. We went to Winn Dixie today after the bank to pick up some Gummy Bears for a Science Experiment and I also needed milk. Well I seen a few bogo sales that I couldnt pass up. And the Make A Meal Deals were too good to pass up. One of the deals was 3 boxes of cereal and you get a gallon of milk, donuts, apple juice and doles fruit cups! I needed the milk and with my kids I can always use the cereal so this to me was a good deal. They also had buy 2 bags of armour meatballs for $9.98 and you get Prego Sauce, Spaghetti Noodles and Cole's Garlic Bread Loaf. So that is whats for dinner. I poured the meatballs and sauce into the crockpot to slow cook thru out the day and later I will boil the noodles and bake the bread. Simple and Easy! Just the way I like it after a busy day!

Hubby and I are actually gonna have a date night to ourselves after kids are in bed. This involves Hoodwinked Too the movie, The Guild and just spending 1 on 1 time together. And since its national movie night with Redbox I got the kids a movie too. Mars Needs Moms! So after lunch we are gonna sit down and watch a movie together then clean house bc I have company spending the weekend with me. I cant wait to see my handsome baby nephew!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment