Avon Sales

Wednesday, November 16, 2011

Wednesday

I was woke up this morning to my son telling me that my daughter was sick. So it looks like the bug has hit our house. I know a lot of ppl have been dealing with some kind of sickness. It could be that the southern weather just can not make up its mind. One day its in the 50's and the next the 80's. Allergies are all haywire and with it being cotton picking season and we are surrounded by cotton fields its amazing it took us this long to be hit. Lol Anyways I made my husband an awesome breakfast this morning. I got the idea from one of my recipe sites that I use but I can not remember which one. So here is the recipe that I went by. Hope you enjoy. I will also be posting a Thanksgiving Recipe Post soon.

Spinach, Bacon and Eggs

3 slices of bacon
4 eggs
1/2 bag of fresh spinach
4 tbs parmesan
1/4 cup shredded mozzarella
salt
pepper

In a skillet fry your bacon til crispy. Place on paper towel, when cool, crumble.  Place your spinach in bacon grease and season with salt and pepper, continue to cook til wilted down. Place in bowl and set aside. Crack eggs in skillet and fry eggs to your liking. Once you flip eggs and they are almost done, place spinach and bacon back in pan around the eggs. Turn off heat.  Top with parmesan and shredded mozzarella and cover with lid. Let sit about 5 mins and then serve.

No comments:

Post a Comment